Friday, June 6, 2008

Im finding that summer rocks! i forgot what it was like just to sit around and read. i've been reading another of my favorite authors. her name is Karen Hancock and she is brilliant! i love the way that she always has Christens looking in them selfs for the light of Christ. to tell you the truth it had brought me, way, closer to the lord. ive been trying to get my self to sit and write but i think i have a big problem of just sitting there thinking... at least at the moment... i find that my family is VERY, VERY annoying at times and then i think about it and say... thank you lord i am soo blessed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
NOT your normal teen. then again i am. difference? I'm a Christan and TOTTALY on fire for God.I love to make friends. its something im good at. i can write and i can draw. my friends and peers say i could make a living off it.... but thats just ME... GOD BLESS